Saturday, November 10, 2007

Recap of The No Shame Novelist Project


To those who are reading this blog for the first time, you've found the home of the No Shame Novelist Project. Welcome! The project will last a year. Each month will be spent studying the advice of a different author, thinking and blogging about it, and following it through the stages of my new novel. Take a look at my first post about the plan.

At the most basic level, this blog is about stringing words together until they form a novel. I'm using the blog to keep me moving forward for a full year, after which I'll use what I've learned to create my own noveling path. Readers are strongly encouraged to join me in this endeavor!

You may want to read the post about this month - Michael Palmer Month for the project.

No comments: